It is easy to cook pancakes for breakfast. You can also make pancakes with differnt tastes. Here is an instruction for preparing pancakes.
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
• Optional: chocolate chips, blueberries, or other add-ins
1. Start by combining flour, sugar baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Whisk everything together until the ingredients are well blended.
2. In another bowl whisk together milk, egg and melted butter or oil.
3. Now it's time to bring the ingredients from both bowls. Pour the mixture into one bowl. Gently mix them. Make sure not to overmix; the batter should have lumps.
4. If you want to add chocolate chips or blueberries carefully fold them into the batter.
5. Heat a nonstick skillet. Griddle, over high heat. Once it's hot enough scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
6. Let the pancakes cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges start to dry out. Then flip them over. Cook for a 1 2 minutes, on the other side.
7. Repeat this process until you have used up all of your batter.
Serve pancakes while they're still warm and feel free to add toppings, like butter, syrup, whipped cream or fresh fruit. If you have any leftovers you can keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a couple of days. Store them in the freezer for up to a month. Just heat them up in the microwave or toaster, before serving. Enjoy your meal!
See also: How to boil eggs?